Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Been Forever!

Hey! To anyone still checking this page out, I appologize for letting it fall behind.
I've been pretty slow in making ocarina's lately.
I haven't much spare time to make ocarinas and getting them fired is pretty difficult now that I don't have access to a running kiln.
If you've been keeping up with me on youtube, you'll see I've made a couple more ocarina's though my latest, my first bass failed unfortunately.
My Dagger ocarina was a great success though!...that is assuming nothing goes wrong while firing it.
It looks and sounds great except it has a tendency to give off some squeeks on the highest notes if you play too softly but that will be fixed on the next one.
Also, on my youtube, you'll see I bought a kiln but have no where to put it or plug it in because it runs off 220V...and it's pretty big.
So for now, I've just been playing randoms and not been too too active.
Hopefully I'll get things moving again and I'll be back here to post again when I do!
Don't worry, I won't stop...but slowing down has obviously happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment